About

I started this blog when I moved to Japan as Assistant Language Teacher. I've since left and taught in France, and just recently moved to Australia. As such, I'll be upgrading this to a "travel" blog, with a lot of pictures and a few anecdotes. Use the labels to navigate by country (once I get to France), and enjoy!

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

就職 -- Job hunting

Hello everyone!

I'm aware of the amount of unpublished drafts, and I'll get to them when I can.

I have, however, decided to break up with Japan. I still love you, but I need to move on... There are many reasons, some bigger than others, and perhaps I'll elaborate in a later post if I need to.

I've been really surprised to see how many people have been visiting this blog though! Especially from places I'm ogling as my next home (Singapore, Australia, perhaps Thailand), or my next destinations (looking at you Vietnam, Cambodia, Malaysia, and practically everywhere else).

I've only applied to two (teaching) jobs so far, and I imagine I'll be continuing job hunting until I succeed, or just go home for a while and pick up the slack there. I don't know. It's a work in progress. Huh, why don't I just call my life 'a work in progress' from now on? ;)

If you know schools who are looking for English teachers, I'd love a hint! Or any kind of opening where they don't mind training me, I wouldn't mind a change of field. Bring on the change!

Otherwise, sorry to say, but please bear with me as I prepare myself for another transition. :)

Thank you!
よろしく~

No comments:

Post a Comment