About

I started this blog when I moved to Japan as Assistant Language Teacher. I've since left and taught in France, and just recently moved to Australia. As such, I'll be upgrading this to a "travel" blog, with a lot of pictures and a few anecdotes. Use the labels to navigate by country (once I get to France), and enjoy!

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

最後の最後 -- The last of the last (A blurb)

Being in Japan means being in the future (in one way at least).

It's my honor and pleasure, to bid 12/12/12 at 12:12:12 goodbye, although not without mixed feelings, and most certainly with a wish.

(I ran out of 'sorry's and 'I swear's about 6 months ago, but I really should have more time after January 5th, with lots of exciting things - and pictures, mostly pictures - to post about. I already have two posts awaiting-- picture uploading & arranging with commentary before going up. Good news is, I'm frantically stressing highly motivated to finish my TEFL before December 20th. Go me!)

Normal posting shall resume some time after Jan. 6th. Until then, Season's Greetings, Best Wishes and a Happy New Year to you all! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment