About

I started this blog when I moved to Japan as Assistant Language Teacher. I've since left and taught in France, and just recently moved to Australia. As such, I'll be upgrading this to a "travel" blog, with a lot of pictures and a few anecdotes. Use the labels to navigate by country (once I get to France), and enjoy!

Friday, August 24, 2012

久しぶりです -- It's been a while


Long time no write!

I must once again apologize. I keep trying to accomplish several things at once (entering a writing contest, completing a TEFL course, updating a blog...) when I'm pretty sure I know I shouldn't, and instead concentrate on one thing at a time.

This post celebrates my 1000+ views mark! (^o^)/
Thank you!!
How about some fireworks?


This was actually in 北村, Kitamura, for the 花火大会, or fireworks-- show? It was quite impressive. I only sound so impressed because 1. I hadn't seen this many fireworks in a while, and 2. not with this many people, and 3. we were super close, if you can't tell by the fact they don't quite fit on my screen.

I will update again, with pictures or random facts and more ponderings musings of mine. Before then, I'll probably enter the contest and resume my TEFL. Please bear with me until then, and thanks for sticking around! お願いします。
 


In the meantime, if you're slightly bored, please leave comments about topics you want to read about, things you'd like to see, etc. For lack of ideas, any (constructive) tips on how I could improve this blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment